||21 ft 11 in (6.68 meters)
||Forest Lake, MN
|Number of Engines
||60ELPT 4S CT
|Fuel Tank Count
|Length Of Deck
At 21’ 11” long and 8’ 6” wide, the PARTY BARGE 20 DLX is right-sized for towing to and from the water, but still provides plenty of room and features for a crew of 10. Onboard this stable party platform, you’ll first and foremost find that comfort is kind, with a new helm seat for the driver and three lounges for the crew. Plus, each lounge features spacious storage, including the patent-pending Stow More seat-back compartments. Of course, that’s not all. A removable table, stereo, full-width swim deck with ladder and QuickLift Bimini top round out this fun package. The PARTY BARGE 20 DLX is right-sized and right-featured for your fun.
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime warranty
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter multichambered pontoon logs
- Built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional snapless mooring cover
- Woven vinyl flooring
- Port & starboard bow lounges w/Stow More™ seat-back compartment & underseat storage
- Aft L-lounge w/Stow More™ seat-back compartment & lockable underseat storage
- Color-keyed 7' (2.13 m) Bimini top w/QuickLift™ deployment system & storage pockets
- Movable table w/midship base
- Molded console w/cooler storage below, helm chair & stereo w/Bluetooth® & MP3 input
- Full-width aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Length:21' 11"
- Deck length: 19' 10"
- Deck width: 8' 6"
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 20' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1370 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1900 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26"
- Average dry weight: 1695 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3358 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 9"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 30' 2"
- Storage length: 30' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA® certified
- 7' (2.13 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- NEW front zipper on Bimini top to join optional double Bimini together
- Exclusive QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- NEW nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- 4 NEW folding mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio no-feedback steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport shroud & tinted windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space
- Small items tray
- Drink holders
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/4 directional speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- NEW interior styling
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/removable bow extension
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" (.23 cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Reinforced bow structure
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Charcoal Metallic or NEW Indigo Blue fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/NEW latching fuse block door
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Port & starboard bow couches w/Stow More™ system & underseat storage
- Aft L-lounge w/Stow More™ system, underseat storage & lockable storage compartment
- NEW high-back swiveling helm bucket seat, reclining & w/self-leveling arms
- Pop-up changing room
- Full-width aft swim deck
- Padded woven vinyl floor covering
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- 2 movable drink holders/armrests
- NEW removable table w/padded insert, 4 molded-in drink holders & 1 pedestal base location
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Tracker Boating Center FOREST LAKE
15219 Feller St NE
Forest Lake, MN 55025