||18 ft 11 in (5.77 meters)
||Forest Lake, MN
|Number of Engines
||225XL PXS4 DTS
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
The NITRO® ZV19 Sport Pro gives you a host of the most popular high-performance upgrade options at an incredible value—you save $1,435 off the normal upgrade price!
The NITRO® ZV19 Sport Pro comes standard with a Bimini top, dual jump seats, a ski tow pylon and the deep, comfortable interior keeps diehard anglers secure in rough weather and families safe when cruising. The aggressive Deep V hull slices through the chop on big lakes with smooth agility, and its wide beam provides plenty of stability for six. It also sports a raft of fishing features that will please the pike, muskie, bass, or walleye angler, and ample storage throughout that holds all the gear you need.
- Length:18' 11"
- Length: 18' 11"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 6' 4"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 45 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 1050 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2000 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25.5"
- Transom height: 25"
- Deadrise: 17 degrees
- Draft: 19.75"
- Average dry weight: 2300 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4500 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 26' 7"
- Storage length: 22' 7"
- Bow Humminbird® HELIX™ 9 DI G2N RAM®-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- Console Humminbird® HELIX™ 12 SI G2N RAM®-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- Minn Kota® Ulterra™ 36V, 112-lb. (50.8 kg) thrust, 60" (152.4 cm) shaft trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2 & i-Pilot® Link™
- 3-way Ethernet communication between bow & console fishfinders & trolling motor
- Bimini top (factory installed)
- Walk-thru windshield (or optional plexiglass windscreens)
- Factory-applied keel protector
- Kicker stereo system w/speakers
- 4-bank, 30-amp battery charger
- Retractable transom trailer tie downs
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- Removable tournament-style ski pylon
- Fold-down 4-step stainless steel reboarding ladder
- 4 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Passenger grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 10-gal. (37.9 L) Guardian™ rotomolded & aerated livewell w/timer, recirculator, pump-out system & rounded corners
- Aft 26-gal. (98 L) insulated Guardian™, anti-slosh & rotomolded livewell w/removable divider, bait bucket & rounded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Pump-out systems (baitwell & livewell)
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Quick-release bracket for Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor
- Pedal recess that will accommodate Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor pedal
- Hydraulic steering w/custom tilt wheel
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/2-tone gelcoat scheme
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation gauges w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Waterproof, capacitive touch digital keypad
- Below-console footrest w/non-skid mat
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- Helm below-console recess for optional Hot Foot™ pedal
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding molded fishing seat w/pedestal
- Z-Core™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- 2 folding jump seats integrated into aft fishing deck
- Stainless steel bow & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Port & starboard bow lockers w/lift assists
- Port bow cooler w/removable tray
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Midship in-floor storage for batteries
- Starboard tool holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept four 3700 tackle trays
- Easy access to rigging & pumps
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Room to RAM-mount additional electronics at bow
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- Deep V performance hull
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall handling & performance
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage compartments
- Heavy-duty Interstate® 31M-AGM starting battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series SRM-29 trolling batteries
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Master power switch
- 2 automotive style, labeled fuse panels w/cover
- Waterproof Deutsch gauge plugin connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.6 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Integrated boarding step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire avail. at additional cost)
- Safety cables
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Steel fenders w/diamond-tread step plates
- Submersible LED lights
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Tracker Boating Center FOREST LAKE
15219 Feller St NE
Forest Lake, MN 55025