||19 ft 10 in (6.04 meters)
||Forest Lake, MN
|Number of Engines
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
With everything from sport to comfort to fishing features, the outboard-powered TAHOE 550 TF is the perfect runabout for families looking for maximum versatility in their escape vehicle.
So, set up the fishing chairs at the fore and aft locations and watch the joy on your children’s faces as they catch their first fish ever. Rev up the Mercury engine and take them for a quick cruise around the lake. Or, tie a tube onto the optional ski pylon and tow them around a bit. All in the same outing.
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, removable trolling motor w/wireless remote
- Fore & aft fishing positions w/2 removable fishing seats w/storage bags
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated & aerated livewell
- Stereo w/Bluetooth® & MP3 input & 4 speakers
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Full-width aft seating w/molded-in storage & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Full-width aft sunpad w/storage, including ski rope holder
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder & port storage area
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish, GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection, disc brakes & swing-away tongue
- Length:19' 10"
- Beam: 7' 10"
- Bottom width: 6' 8"
- Max. recommended HP: 175 HP
- Fuel capacity: 33 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1300 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1500 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 15"
- Draft (trimmed down): 30.5"
- Average hull weight w/motor: 2395 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 1940 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3291 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 4' 5"
- Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 0"
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower: 9' 7"
- Package width: 8' 4"
- Towing length: 24' 9"
- Storage length: 21' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- Drink holders
- 6 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab handles
- Fire extinguisher
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/black powder-coated aluminum frame
- Port console w/storage locker & trays
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 input & 4 speakers
- Helm console w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & voltmeter
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Storage for electronic devices at helm
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/top-mounted, fold-down 4-step boarding ladder & integrated grabrail
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights & removable stern light
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, trolling motor w/wireless remote & removable mount
- Bow & aft fishing seat positions w/non-skid surfaces
- 2 removable fishing seats w/pedestals, designated storage space & storage bags
- 3 port rod holders
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated & aerated livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, adjustable spray head & overflow drain
- Interstate® Series 27 trolling battery w/tray
- Charger for trolling battery
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents
- Anchor locker
- Bow lounge seating w/removable cushions, non-skid surface & molded-in storage below
- Bow port & starboard backrests flip up to provide access to console storage
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Port & starboard floor-level small items recesses
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Cockpit side storage
- Starboard side storage
- Aft bench seat w/insulated port storage compartment, removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler & starboard livewell
- Aft full-width padded sundeck w/removable cushion, pedestal fishing seat location & storage below including ski rope storage
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Disc brakes
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/15" (38.1 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- 1,200-lb. (544.31 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Tracker Boating Center FOREST LAKE
15219 Feller St NE
Forest Lake, MN 55025