||19 ft 5 in (5.92 meters)
||Forest Lake, MN
|Number of Engines
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
From sunup to sundown, you and your family are in for a treat with the NITRO® Z19 Sport. Whether you’re casting for bass or pulling the kids on a kneeboard, the Z19 Sport is the perfect hybrid of a performance fishing boat and a water sports champion. With a wraparound windshield, interior LED lighting, a 16-gallon livewell, removable ski pylon, Lowrance® HOOK-5x fishfinder, an aft swim platform and roomy storage throughout, this is the one boat that does it all.
- Length:19' 5"
- Beam: 93'
- Bottom width: 75'
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 26 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 700 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1500 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24'
- Transom height: 22'
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 15'
- Approx. weight: 1675 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3236 lbs.
- Package width: 8' 3"
- Storage length: 21' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Removable tournament-style ski pylon
- Port & starboard swim platforms w/integrated boarding ladder
- 10 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 pull-up cleats
- Cockpit grab handles
- Fire extinguisher
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK-5x fishfinder w/surface temperature & down imaging
- Tilt hydraulic steering
- Radiused walk-thru, tempered-glass windshield
- Custom-molded consoles
- Port console w/storage tray & insulated cooler
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/USB & MP3 ports
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation gauges
- Water-resistant switch panels
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- Port & starboard cockpit courtesy lighting
- Interstate® starting battery
- Interstate® Series 27 trolling battery
- Heavy-duty 6-gauge trolling motor harness
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch gauge plugin connectors
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Main & trolling motor harness circuit breaker protection
- NEW Z-Core seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame (driver & passenger seats)
- Aft bench seating w/2 convertible, removable fishing seats
- 3 bow storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow bolsters
- Forward in-floor rod locker w/organizer
- Midship in-floor wakeboard/ski storage
- 2 aft storage compartments w/drop-in boxes
- Full-width, lockable rod/ski storage in aft deck
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade cut-pile carpet w/edging
- Lockable compression latches
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 44-qt. (41.6 L) insulated cooler below aft seat
- 16-gal. (61 L) aerated, recirculated aft rotomolded livewell w/rounded corners, pump-out & timer
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) recirculator/pump-out pump
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 14" (35.6 cm) chrome wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire optional)
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor w/Universal Sonar transducer
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Special Savings
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Tracker Boating Center FOREST LAKE
15219 Feller St NE
Forest Lake, MN 55025